Administrative Assistant - Receptionist
We are presently looking for a full-time secretary-receptionist (37.5 hrs. /week). The work schedule will be from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. The successful candidate will prove to be dynamic, resourceful, with great learning skills. Under the Regional Director's supervision, the candidate will also execute various tasks related to the reception and data entry.
- Ensure the company's main telephone reception, including English call routing internally and to various offices.
- Assist with administrative tasks of the office and perform administrative duties under the supervision of the Regional Director and the Administrative Assistant. These tasks include but are not limited to: receiving and forwarding mail, verify and order office and laboratory supplies, manage vendors, open new projects, update computer data, etc.
- Act as an administrative support for forensic experts and perform required secretarial duties such as schedule appointments, reservations, copy and scan documents, send e-mails, etc.
- Greet customers/clients, see to their comfort and announce their arrival to the concerned employee.
- Manage the use and overall cleanliness of common areas such as the conference room and kitchen.
- At the request of the Regional Director, Administrative Assistant and Forensic experts, perform any other administrative support task required for good business operations.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints;
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and independently with frequent interruptions;
- Demonstrated success in effectively organizing and prioritizing work assignments;
- Good customer services ability.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in the administrative field
- Administrative or Secretarial Diploma or equivalence
- Punctuality and reliability;
- Perfectly Bilingual (French and English) oral and written;
- Excellent Organizational skills and ability to prioritize;
- Resourceful and Efficient;
- Good knowledge of computers and basic software (MS Office);
- Good typing skills.
Join our dynamic team and Target the Cause with us!
We offer competitive compensation, attractive career opportunities, a mentoring program and internal training that is specialized and unique in our field. We also provide a flexible schedule and a pleasant working environment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.