Fire and Explosion Forensic Engineer
We are currently seeking a Fire and Explosion Forensic Engineer for our Quebec City office. This person will report to the Regional Director of the Quebec City office.
- Conduct investigations to determine the origin and cause of fires and explosions ;
- Conduct on-site studies, simulations, analyses and surveys of fires and explosions ;
- Provide technical consultation services to clients ;
- Prepare technical reports and testify as an expert witness in court ;
- Participate in marketing activities and deliver presentations to clients.
- Administrative and technical management skills (asset) ;
- Good practical knowledge of electrical installations in buildings ;
- Skilled and interested in technical and manual work ;
- Excellent synthesis, analysis and problem solving skills ;
- Concern for efficiency, attention to detail, excellent common sense, excellent organization and prioritization skills ;
- Curiosity, good judgment, sense of initiative ;
- Good technical writing skills.
- University degree in electrical engineering or in another relevant field ;
- Diploma of College Studies in a technical program (asset) ;
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience (e.g. design, problem resolution, investigation, maintenance, technical support) ;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) ;
- Excellent command of French and English (oral and written).
Join our dynamic team and Target the Cause with us!
We offer competitive compensation, attractive career opportunities, a mentoring program and internal training that is specialized and unique in our field. We also provide a flexible schedule and a pleasant working environment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.