Vehicle Mechanical Forensic Engineer
We are currently seeking an Vehicle Mechanical Forensic Engineers for our Laval Office. That person will report to the Laval Regional Manager.
- Conduct technical investigations related to lights and heavy vehicles mechanics;
- Conduct studies, simulations, analyses and surveys on accidents sites, lights and heavy vehicle and machineries breakdown and fire;
- Provide technical consultation services to clients;
- Prepare reports and testify as an expert witness in Court when required;
- Participate in marketing events.
- Knowledge of parts from various vehicles and machineries
- Excellent ability to synthesize information, analyze and solve problems;
- Efficient, attentive to details, good hands-on skills, setting priorities and organizational skills;
- Curiosity, good judgment and initiative;
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or a recognized equivalent;
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in general and vehicles mechanics
- Licensed as an Engineer in Québec;
- Strong command of both oral and written, French and English.
Challenge yourself and join our dynamic team!
We offer competitive compensation, attractive career opportunities, a mentoring program and internal training that is specialized and unique in our field. We also provide a flexible schedule and a pleasant working environment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.