We are currently looking for a Salesforce business analyst and administrator to support the organization and to assist in the structure of our new IT project. The successful candidate will report directly to the President and CEO at our Laval office.
- Gather and analyze the needs of the organization, review immediate and future processes and bring realistic solutions that can be developed and established;
- Work with a team of developers, Project Managers and other parties in order to set up the new system;
- Support change, digital transformation of the company (organization, process, specific developments, interfaces);
- Support and inform the future super users and end users;
- Participate in the implementation of Salesforce and applications based on the Force.com platform (analysis, specification, design, configuration, implementations, design review, fine-tuning);
- Set up the Salesforce platform as well as other modules such as Financial Force, PSA, and HCM until full client satisfaction;
- Prioritize, sort and handle users' support.
- Capable of understanding the needs and applying them in a functional process;
- Demonstrate accuracy and independency;
- Sense of organization, planning and great analytical skills;
- Ability to manage projects
- University Diploma in Computer Engineering or equivalent course deemed pertinent;
- A minimum of 3 years experience with Salesforce;
- A minimum of 5 years pertinent experience in Web IT Project Management;
- Salesforce certification (an asset)
- Excellent French and English communication skills, written and spoken.
Join our dynamic team and Target the Cause with us!
We offer competitive compensation, attractive career opportunities, a mentoring program and internal training that is specialized and unique in our field. We also provide a flexible schedule and a pleasant working environment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.