Submit your application
We are always interested in receiving applications from talented and qualified applicants who are eager to join the CEP Team. We invite you to send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When submitting your application, please mention the type of job and the office for which you are interested.
If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please e-mail us to submit your accommodation request.
CEP acquired an excellent reputation, largely due to the quality of its engineers, other professionals and administrative staff. You could be part of this dynamic organization that demonstrates initiative, passion and creativity and offers a pleasant working environment.
What we offer
- a competitive compensation;
- a wide range of benefits;
- a development through ongoing training and mentorship offered by the senior engineers and professionals;
- a potential financial support for further studies in higher education.
The challenge of Forensic Engineers and Scientists
Do challenges and variety stimulate you? These words represent the daily culture of forensic engineers and scientists at CEP.
Upon reception of a mandate following a fire, collapse or other failures, our forensic engineers or other professionals are assigned to take charge of the investigation, from the reception of the mandate until the production of the final report. The goal is to determine, scientifically, the origin and cause of loss.
How could we summarize the role of an expert?
- Working in different environments, such as an office, laboratory or workshop environment as well as on the scene of an accident;
- Communicating with customers;
- Investigation, analysis and research;
- Report writing;
- Expert testimony in court.