At CEP, we know that people can make a difference, even more, businesses. Our strategic vision integrates social responsibility and we believe that the role we play compels us to do our part for the community. That is why CEP is strongly committed to supporting charity organizations. In Ontario, we support autism and fight against cancer through three charitable organizations : Autism speaks, Quick Star Autism and Women in Insurance Cancer Crusades (WICC). Every year, CEP invests thousands of dollars to finance charity events and organizations. Furthermore, our team is always willing to do its part when it comes to participating in charity activities such as collecting non-perishable food items for food banks i.e. the Christmas Baskets Campaign for Moisson Laval.
It's all about giving back!
CEP is proud to support the following organizations:
- Autism speaks
- Quick start autism
- Women in Insurance Cancer Crusades (WICC)
- Trisomie 21 (Down's Syndrom)
- The Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie (to promote a healthy lifestyle for young people)
- The Jean-Talon Hospital Foundation
- Raising the Roof (an organization that supports the homeless)
This is an opportunity to investigate on .... the community's needs!